DJI Cendence Remote Controller
With the Cendence remote controller, the initial idea was to combine the Inspire 2, Tracktenna, and CrystalSky monitor as a highly-integrated unit. As an essential part of this approach, Cendence offers modular components and controls that realise the ful
The Cendence remote controller was custom-built for the Inspire 2. However, it also offers compatibility with other professional grade DJI products. To improve overall control efficiency, Cendence provides up to five analogue control channels and over ten customizable buttons. The design of Cendence also offers antenna interchangeability. A high-gain antenna, or DJI’s Tracktenna, can augment the power of DJI Lightbridge technology, significantly increasing overall anti-interference and video downlink quality.
Dials, Levers, and Knobs
The two knobs on the front panel control gimbal pitch and yaw, and the right/left levers and Focus Adjustment Knob are used to tune flight controller settings and the gimbal camera in real-time, allowing you to pull focus and set aperture.
For quick camera adjustments, you can customize several shortcut buttons for particular groups of settings, or save frequently used settings.
Customisable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions like focus peaking, color waveform, obstacle avoidance, and home point resetting, or close warnings and tips midflight, all without using an app.
Rotate the dials or the toggle the right/left levers while holding certain buttons to control gimbal roll, shutter speed, aperture, or ISO.
Detachable Design, CrystalSky Compatibility
The CrystalSky monitor mounts to the Cendence remote controller via the Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
The Cendence remote controller’s antennas, PCB, mounting bracket, and battery are all detachable, making its hardware easily upgradable, allowing you to customize the controller for compatibility with future DJI aircraft.
Dual Operator Control
When precision camera control is required, the Cendence remote controller can connect as either a master or slave controller with the Inspire 2’s remote controller or another Cendence remote controller.
Cendence uses a detachable battery that operates for up to four hours. If you run out of power, just swap in a charged battery or charge Cendence via the power port. Cendence uses the same batteries as CrystalSky monitors, enhancing product synergy.
Practical accessories make using Cendence easy. The Cendence Support Rig takes on part of the controller’s weight, making it easier to hold for long periods of time. Control Stick Covers prevent dust from entering both sticks, ensuring smooth and reliable control. The Interchangeable Mobile Device Holder lets you attach a phone or tablet instead of a CrystalSky monitor.
Cendence is currently compatible with DJI Inspire 2 and Matrice 200 series aircraft.
- Provides up to five analog control channels and over ten customisable buttons, improving overall control efficiency.
- Cendence's design offers antenna interchangeability. A high-gain antenna, or DJI’s Tracktenna, can augment the power of DJI Lightbridge technology, significantly increasing overall anti-interference and image quality.
- HDMI, SDI, USB, and CAN ports provide robust expansion capabilities.
- Cendence comes with the fully integrated Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
- Operating Frequency
- 2.400-2.483 GHz
- Max Transmitting Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)
- 2.4 GHz:
4.3 miles (7 km, FCC)
2.2 miles (3.5 km, CE)
2.5 miles (4 km, SRRC)
4.3 miles (7 km, FCC)
1.2 miles (2 km, CE)
3.1 miles (5 km, SRRC)
- 2.4 GHz:
26 dBm (FCC)
17 dBm (CE); 20 dBm (SRRC)
28 dBm (FCC)
14 dBm (CE); 20 dBm (SRRC)
- Power Supply
- Intelligent Battery (Type: WB37-4920mAh-7.6V)
- Intelligent Battery
- 4923 mAh LiPo
- DJI charger
- Output Power
- 20 W (supplying power to DJI CS550 monitor)
12 W (without supplying power to monitor)
- Video Output Ports
- USB, HDMI, SDI
- USB Supply Power
- iOS: 1 A, 5.2 V (Max); Android: 1.5 A, 5.2 V (Max)
- Dual User Capability
- Master-and-Slave connection
- Operating Temperature
- -4 ° to 104 °F (-20 ° to 40 °C)
- Storage Temperature
- Less than 3 months: -4 ° to 113 °F (-20 °to 45 °C)
More than 3 months: 72 °to 82 °F (22 °to 28 °C)
- Charging Temperature
- 32 ° to 104 °F (0 °to 40 °C)
- Charging Time
- About 2 hours and 24 minutes (using a 180 W charger)
- Supply Power Time
- About 4 hours (only Master remote controller function enabled and without supplying power to monitor)
- 1041 g