The Pyro 750-56L is a compact outrunner motor from Kontronik. It is designed for 700-class RC helis and has a power output of 4.5Kw. The Pyro has a long 38.5mm shaft with two sizes. The internal shaft is 8mm, allowing for the use of 8mm bearings. This gives the motor a longer life. The external shaft is 6mm, meaning it can fit easily in most RC helis. This motor has neodym magnets, which are heat-resistant up to 150°C. The Pyro also contains a specialised wire, which is heat-resistant up to 300°C. This motor is well-balanced and has optimised metal sheets and ventilation.
- Compact size
- Designed for 700-class RC helis
- Power output of 4.5Kw
- Shaft with two sizes (8mm internal and 6mm external)
- Neodym magnets heat-resistant up to 150°C
- Specailised wire heat-resistant up to 300°C
- Optimised metal sheets and ventilation
- Maximum RPM
- Weight (g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Albury RC Models and Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.