The Easystar II RR from Multiplex is a quick-to-build and easy-to-fly plane kit. An upgraded and updated version of the original Easy Star, this kit has a larger internal space, more payload capability and optional ailerons. It can accomodate a powerful brushless motor, making it a versatile and durable aircraft. Appealing to both beginner and advanced pilots, the Easystar II's gentle flying characteristics and easy of transport make it a fun model. Order yours now.
- Folding propeller for reduced drag in glider mode
- Protected pod motor mount
- Easily detachable tail plane for ease of transport
- Large internal space with ample room for high capacity LiPo packs
- Comes with foam airframe, plastic parts, spinner, propeller and hub
- Wingspan (in)
- Wing Area (sq. in.)
- Wing Loading (oz. sq. ft.)
- Fuselage Length
- 38.5 in.
- 700g (25oz)
- Control Functions
- Throttle, Elevator, Rudder & Ailerons (optional)
- Target User
- Beginner / Intermediate
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Albury RC Models and Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.