Seagull Model Hawker Hurricane RC Plane, 30cc ARF
The legendary Hawker Hurricane is a British single-seat fighter aircraft designed and built by the Hawker Aircraft Ltd for the Royal Airforce (RAF) and roamed the skies from the 1930s - 1940. Although the Hawker Hurrican got outshined by the Supermarine Spitfire, it became prominent during the Battle of Britain, accounting for 60% of the RAF's air victories during battle and served in all the major scenes of WW II.More than 14,583 Hurricanes were built by the end of 1944 (including at least 800 converted to Sea Hurricanes, and some 1,400 built in Canada by Canadian Car and Foundry).
Seagull Models have recreated famous aircraft and perfectly matched the unique humpback profile of the Hurricane while beautifully recreating the metal skin wing and wood/fabric rear fuselage detail with its Hawker Hurricane 33cc with a wingspan of 2083mm. This model is not to be taken for granted as not only is it built from CNC-cut balsa and ply wrapped in matte Oracover, but also embellished with a scale detail, landing lights, sprung tail wheel, and inset trailing edge flaps. Seagull Models have clearly done justice to the legendary fighter aircraft.
- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Authentic scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine matte finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot.
- Removable cockpit hatch for easy radio and fuel tank access.
- Superb flying characteristics.
- Plug-in outer wing panels simplify transportation and field assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for electric conversion.
- Numerous scale details.
- Authentic, inset, trailing edge flaps.
- Crystal clear screw-on canopy molding.
- Mechanical retracts with sprung oleo style legs.
- Experience level
- 208.3 cm / 82 in
- Wing area
- 68.4 sq.dm / 1060.2 sq.in
- Overall length
- 148.6 cm / 58.5 in
- Flying weight
- 6.5 kg / 14.3 lbs
- 8 channels