The new Sebach 30E ARF was designed by Italy aerobatic pilot Sebastiano Silvestri, it is the replica of a new real full-scale aerobatic plane. This professional ARF kit is the result of Sebastiano's long research and experience in F3A and 3D. This combined with an extremely lightweight structure, the all wood airframe, give the Sebach 30E an impressive thrust-to-weight ratio and an impressive precision at any airspeed and flight condition.
The Sebach 30E can do it all. It is ready for any aerobatic manoeuvres as for unbelievable easy 3D aerobatic manoeuvres, and almost anything else you can dream up are waiting you!
.....the only aerobatic limit is your fantasy!
Wing Span 132 cm
Lenght 134 cm
Wing area: 38dm2
Weight: 1.300gr. RTF whitout batteries
Radio: 4-Channel with
4 sub-micro servos
Recomm. power set up:
Motor: Hacker A30-10XL
Propeller: APC 15x8E
- High contrast color scheme
- Lightweight balsa/ply construction
- Pre-painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- Tail surfaces with airfoils
- Removable two piece plug-in wings
- Covered in authentic UltraCote
- Control surfaces: Ailerons, Elevator and Rudder
- Fully illustrated, step-by-step instruction manual
- Complete hardware package
- Pre-painted aluminum landing gear
- Wing Span
- Wing Area
- 38 dm2
- 1.300 kg RTF less battery
- Radio Required
- 4 Channel - 4 sub-Micro servos
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Albury RC Models and Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.