How do you get 200-size power from a 120-size engine? O.S. calls it the FS155-a. Since the FS155-a is a pumped 4-stroke, you’ll enjoy 2.6 hp at all times, regardless of tank position, attitude or fuel level. Its novel recirculation system bathes working parts in constant lubrication, for less friction and wear!
- The same 2.6 horsepower as many 200-size power plants — with the dimensions and weight of a 120-size engine
- Because it’s a pumped 4-stroke, you’ll enjoy plentiful power regardless of tank position, attitude or fuel level
- Instead of oil venting through the crankcase, it’s re-circulated to lubricate working parts — reducing friction and wear as well as cowl cleanup
- Includes the 70R regulating carb for superior throttle response and precise fuel metering
- Also included: F-6020 muffler, Type F glow plug & PD-08 pump
- 1.548 cu in (25.6 cc)
- RPM Range
- 2.6 hp @ 10,000 rpm
- Weight with Muffler
- 31.7 oz (900 g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Albury RC Models and Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.