Get ready for some serious off road truggy action with the Brushless Edition FTX Carnage. Taking backyard bashing to a new level, the Carnage Brushless boasts some amazing features for the ultimate ‘Ready-to-Run' experience.
Etronix provide crystal free 2.4ghz control with the EX2 Sport radio. In addition the Etronix Photon sensorless brushless system is installed to provide some low maintenance, high performance speed and power.
Instead of using a NiMh battery, FTX decided to include a Voltz hardcase LiPo battery to get the very best from the Photon system, but with safety in mind included is a balance charger and LiPo charge sack. Infact all you need to add is AA batteries for the transmitter.
The 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drive from possible damage. With adjustable turn- buckles allround and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Carnage is raring to go.
In addition if you want to tune and upgrade your Carnage, FTX provide a wide range of car- bon and aluminium upgrades that will bring your ride upto a whole new pro level.
FTX Carnage Features:
- Ready to run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Etronix 45Amp Photon sensorless brushless speed control
- Etronix 2950KV sensorless brushless motor
- Etronix Pocket Balance charger
- Voltz 2700mah 7.4v 25c LiPo Hard cased
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Voltz LiPo charge sack
- Race designed low profile pre-painted bodyshell
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- 3kg steering servo
- Moulded tub chassis body
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 328mm
- Heigh: 156mm
- Wheelbase: 290/295mm
- Tyre: ø 120 x 60mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Albury RC Models and Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.