FlightLine B-24 Liberator Silver 2000mm (78") Wingspan - PNP -
The famed B-24 Liberator is one of the most recognizable WWII aircraft of all time. Serving in every theater of that global conflict, the B-24 fought to bring its brave crews home through unimaginable danger. With humility and reverence, Motion RC is proud to introduce the world’s first foam electric PNP B-24 Liberator, in remembrance of the crews who gave the ultimate sacrifice and those who carry on its memory. The FlightLineB-24 Liberator is approximately 1/16.7 scale, with a 2000mm wingspan and 1230mm length, and is constructed from EPO foam and reinforced with integrated aluminum, carbon fiber, plywood, and plastic structures. Designed with input from the Collings Foundation, which operates the only flying B-24-J, “Witchcraft”.
Due to the many configurations of the real B-24, the model features modular design to allow each modeler to customize his/her model further. A magnetic nose section allows owners to quickly swap between B-24 variants, the -D (“Greenhouse” nose), and the -J (“Emerson turret” nose), and the Upper Turret on both variants and the Nose Turret on the -J variant can be panned with an optional 9g servo. Steerable tillers are pre-installed, including special provisions to fit FPV cameras in the nose with minimal modification. Waist gunner windows are left uninstalled, giving pilots the option to detail the interior and/or depict a variant with or without the windows installed. An internal wooden spine reinforces the bomb bay area, if a modeler chooses to install operating doors. An all new pilot figure sculpt depicts period accurate A-2 crew jacket, radio headset, and iconic “crusher” cap and insignia. Also for the first time at Motion RC, an optional 3D-Printed Cockpit with complete instrument panel, controls, and seats is also available as a separately purchasable upgrade.
Despite its very large size, primary assembly of the entire aircraft is completed with only 12 screws; glue is only required for cosmetic details such as antennas and windows. A quick disconnect ribbon wire harness consolidates wiring into a central circuit board inside the fuselage. Each wing is removable with two screws, making this large aircraft extremely easy to transport.
The FlightLine B-24 uses four 3530-860kv brushless outrunner motors, 30A ESCs, 9.5 x 7 counter-rotating propellers, and a separate 5A UBEC. The recommended pair of 4s 14.8v 3000-4000mAh lipo batteries can power the aircraft in excess of 110kph/70mph, for 5-10 minutes based on a pilot’s throttle management. We prefer mid-throttle cruising for 7+ minutes of scale-style flying. The outboard motor pair and inboard motor pair are powered by separate flight batteries, allowing for powered landings in the event of one battery losing a cell. A 70mm tall nose wheel and 85mm tall main wheels provide stable operation on grass runways and split flaps aid in low speed flight and landings.
Each model includes both the -D and -J nose in the box, and includes two decal sets comprising both waterslide and matte vinyl decals.
- Green color and silver color are available,are in stock,same price.
- Includes two magnetic nose cones to alternate between -D and -J variants
- Panning nose turret and upper turret with pre-installed tiller arms
- Two paint schemes to choose between (Green/Gray or All Silver)
- Two decal sets included inside each paint scheme's box
- Grass Capable Landing Gear with 70mm Tall Nose and 85mm Tall Main Wheels
- 12 Screw Primary Assembly
- Removable Wings with Convenient Ribbon Wire Harness
- Split flaps
- Vast Customization Options for FPV cameras, Moving Turrets, Doors, 3D Printed Detail upgrades, etc
- Modeled with Input from Collings Foundation, Operator of Last Flying B-24J, "Witchcraft"
- FlightLine RC B-24 Liberator Olive Drab 2000mm (78") Wingspan - PNP
- Motors, ESCs, servos and retracts pre-installed in the airplane
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver
- TWO 4 Cell 14.8V 3000 - 3600 mAh LiPo batteries with XT60 Connectors
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger