Temp ranges are as follows:
Adhesion to wood begins at 200 to 220 degrees F.
Shrinkage onset begins at 300 degrees F.
Maximum shrinkage is at 350 degrees F.
- High tech polyester covering
- Unique multi temperature-controlled adhesive shrinkage system
- Versatile and easy to apply
- Patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of color-layer separation and permits repositioning of the covering on your model.
- Light weight at .30 oz/sq. ft.
- Fuel proof to glow fuel, gas, and smoke oil. Water proof as well.
- 6.5' (78")
- .3oz per square foot
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Albury RC Models and Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.