JR Telemetry Power Sensor (35A)
Notify me when back in stock
The TLS1-PWR is a 35A telemetry power sensor from JR. It measures current and voltage. It has a Deans connector for its input and output. This power sensor has a maximum current of 80A and a maximum voltage of 18.0V (it is directly compatible with Deans connectors used). These installed Deans connectors are also removable. This sensor comes supplied with a PWR Lead Harness A for input and a PWR Lead Harness B for output. It has conversion compatibility with the XG11 and XG8.
- Measures current and voltage
- Removable Deans connectors installed for both input and output
- Comes with PWR Lead Harnesses A and B for input and output, respectively
- Conversion compatibility with XG11 and XG8
- Maximum Current Voltage (A)
- Maximum Voltage (V)
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Albury RC Models and Hobbies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shop 321A Wagga Road, Lavington NSW 2641. Our ABN is 43602665074. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.