Experience the benefits of a gasoline engine with the GT22 from O.S. Engines. Fast starts, higher power and better fuel economy are just some of the many advantages of purchasing an engine of O.S. quality. For RC planes that use 2-stroke .91 or 4-stroke 1.20 glow engines, the GT22 is the ideal choice. It punches out nearly 10% more power than other 2-stroke gasoline engines of similar size. What's more, this engine comes with a 5040 silencer. Inside and out, the quality of this engine is evident. For consistent, high performance time and time again, you cannot beat the GT22 from O.S. Engines. Order yours now.
Please note that O.S. Engines recommends props of the following sizes:
- Beam mounting for easy installation in planes designed for glow power
- Pitts style muffler has been reinforced at seams, bends and mounting bolt locations for maximum strength
- Redesigned for even easier starting
- The IG-02 electronic ignition system handles 4-6 cell NiCd/NiMH or 2-cell LiPo/LiFe batteries.
- Rear-mounted Walbro carburetor is custom-designed for the GT22
- A choke rod guide has also been integrated into the crankcase for effortless setup.
- Includes single prop nut with locking nut.
- 1.35 cu in (22 cc)
- 1.26 in (32 mm)
- 1.08 in (27.5 mm)
- Practical rpm
- 2.66 hp @ 9,000 rpm
- Engine Weight
- 26.86 oz (761.6 g)
- Ignition Module Weight
- 3.7 oz (105 g)
- Muffler Weight
- 4.68 oz (132.6 g)
- Break-in Prop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Albury RC Models and Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.