1:8 Scale Electric 4WD Off Road Competition Buggy Kit
The RC8.2e Factory Team Kit has a long list of new performance parts, making for the best and lightest Associated EP 1:8 scale buggy to date. The RC8.2e starts with the Factory Team +3mm 7075 hard anodized chassis. The new chassis and side-guards shed over half an ounce along with adding 3mm of length to optimize weight distribution and overall handling.
The RC8.2e Factory Team Kit also received the newly designed suspension arms featuring centerline shock mounts and an optimized anti-roll bar position. The new suspension arms were designed to work with the Factory Team 5mm 7075 aluminum low-center-of-gravity shock towers to improve and optimize the suspension geometry, making the RC8.2e more plush and forgiving in rougher terrain.
The RC8.2e Factory Team Kit includes the 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized threaded shocks with 4mm titanium-nitride coated shafts and revised shock boots, all to help increase traction and keep the rubber on the ground. The RC8.2e Factory Team Kit also proves to be an exceptional value, including many Factory Team parts that were previously only available as separately purchased upgrades.
Take your electric-powered 1:8 scale buggy game to the next level with the new RC8.2e Factory Team Kit, and drive what the winners drive!
- Factory Team blue aluminum sliding motor mount
- Factory Team 3mm lengthened 7075 hard-anodized chassis
- New suspension arms feature centerline shock mounts and optimized anti-roll bar position
- Factory Team 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized threaded shocks with 4mm titanium-nitride coated shafts
- Factory Team 5mm 7075 aluminum low-center-of-gravity shock towers with optimized geometry
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum suspension mounts
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum steering knuckles
- Factory Team 7075 aluminum axles and center drives
- Factory Team 7075 blue aluminum one-piece top plate
- Factory Team lightweight ring gears
- Factory Team lightweight diff outdrives
- Factory Team aluminum steering posts
- CVA boots on center and rear drive joints
- New low-center-of-gravity wing mount
- JConcepts Punisher Body and Illuzion wing included
- Molded composite radio tray
- Molded composite front and rear chassis braces
- Tough steel-alloy shock standoffs
- Factory Team 83mm "big" wheels included
- Caster blocks adjust 14, 16, or 18 degrees with molded inserts
- 3.5mm light CVA drivetrain with full ball bearings
- Factory Team shock and differential fluids included
Power Source: Electric Terrain: Off-Road Body Style: Buggy Scale Size: 1:8 Scale Assembly Level: Kit* Length: 470mm (18.5in) Width: 305mm (12.01in) Wheelbase: 323mm (12.72in) Weight: 3570g (7.87lbs) Internal
4.30:1 Drive: 4WD* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 2 channel radio/transmitter set with switch FM/PCM/2.4GHz recommended
- Transmitter batteries
- 1:8 scale speed control, motor, and pinion (see motor manufacturer's gearing recommendations for correct pinion size).
- Plug extension (depending on ESC)
- High-torque steering servo
- 1:8 scale buggy tires
- CA (Cyanoacrylate) glue
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint or polycarbonate-specific bottled paint and airbrush
- Tools: Needle nose pliers, Hobby knife, Reamer/hole punch, Ride Height Gauge
- 4S LiPo battery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Albury RC Models and Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.