Seagull Model Bowers Flybaby RC Plane, 10cc ARF
The Fly Baby is a homebuilt, single-seat, open-cockpit, wood and fabric low-wing monoplane that was designed by famed United States aircraft designer Peter M. Bowers. It is by all accounts one of the simplest homebuilt airplane designs and has proven to be a very reliable and economical aircraft to own. Its low maintenance costs and fuel economy make it a favourite amongst many home builders and enthusiasts.Just like the full-size, the Seagull Fly Baby is simple to build, great to look at, economical to own and a real joy to fly.
With features such as the moulded plastic engine cylinders and cowl, the scale undercarriage with large shock-absorbing tires, detailed single seat cockpit, large wooden propeller and sprung rigging wire, this model really looks the part.
- Made from high quality balsa and balsa plywood - lightweight and durable
- Eye catching scale colour scheme.
- Authentic trim scheme covered in genuine Oracover film.
- Plug-in wings make for easy assembly and disassembly, as well as easy transport to and from the flying field
- The tail wheel is sprung which offers shock absorption and excellent ground handling.
- High level of scale detail
- Strong painted aluminium scale undercarriage
- Pre-made sprung rigging wire
- Removable canopy with easy access latching system
- All necessary hardware included for either glow or electric power system
- Fantastic looks and awesome performance
- Wing area
- 776.6 sq.in ( 50.1 sq.dm).
- 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg).
- 48.2 in (122.5 cm).
- 10cc - 15cc.
- Glow engine
- 61 - 2 stroke
- Motor size
- Power 60 ( Electric power)
- 4 channels with 5 servos.
- Electric conversion