Seagull Model Spitfire RC Plane, 55cc ARF
Soar the skies with Seagull Model's version of this historic warbird. Constructed from high-quality balsa and balsa plywood, the Spitfire is a lightweight, yet durable model. Power it any way you like - included is all the necessary hardware needed for either an electric or gas powered system.
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction and with airfoiled tail surfaces
- Flat-finish Oracover covering with accurate and scale color scheme.
- Operational splitflaps with internal linkages for scale performance and appearance
- Accurate representation of the scale outline
- Cowl details include carburetor intake, air intake and engine exhaust
- Two-piece, plug-in wings simplify transportation and assembly
- Removable top-hatch provides access and power switches
- All necessary hardware included for either glow or electric power system
- Fantastic looks and awesome performance
- Delivers strong sport performance using gasoline engine power and electric power conversion
- Wing area
- 85.5 sq.dm.
- Approximate flying weight
- Recommended engine size
- Radio system required
- 6 channels with 10 servos.
- Flying skill level