Seagull Model Steen Skybolt Bi-Plane, 15cc ARF, Black / Gold
Seagull Models has created an outstanding 15cc size version of the Skybolt. It inherits the same classic good looks and great flight performance of the full-scale Skybolt. Difficult free-style gyrations and the full slate of aerobatic manoeuvres are routine for this R/C model. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa and plywood, yet the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. The UltraCote® covering, plus beautifully moulded and painted fibreglass cowl and wheel pants add to its sleek look.
A perfect airplane for everyday sport aerobatic flying and flight demonstrations.
- A classic balsa and plywood ARF (AlmostReadyToFly)
- All major components are factory built and finished
- Modern construction using CAD design and lasercut parts
- Outstanding aerobatic performance
- Four ailerons for rapid roll rate
- Dual elevator servos for precision aerobatic flight trimming
- Authentic color scheme of Skybolt N250SB "Batman"
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Detailed cockpit with hand painted pilot
- 3pc Top wing with strong aluminum wing joiner tube
- 2pc Bottom wing with strong aluminum wing joiner tube
- Painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
- Complete hardware pack
- Wing Span
- 1550 mm
- Wing Area
- 66 dm2
- Fuselage Length
- 1224 mm
- Flying Weight Approx.
- 4.2 kg
- Rec. Engine Size
- 15 cc ( .90 cu. in.) Gas or Glow
- Radio Req
- 6-Channel with 6 Standard Servos