Spektrum A7020 Digital Wing Servo
The Spektrum A7020 digital thin-wing servo offers a metal gear train, great speed and an incredible 50 oz-in of torque. Perfect for any aircraft requiring a thin-wing servo, its minuscule 10mm thickness can be concealed in the smallest of places yet still be very strong. It will do an outstanding job of actuating the control surfaces of a sailplane wing with the speed, durability and accuracy demanding of today’s soaring experts.
The A7020 is engineered to produce maximum performance in a small footprint. To get the most out of a sport sailplane or to lead the pack in a competition, the A7020 is ideal and an outstanding value.
- Digital performance and excellent torque in a very small size
- Designed to fit in very thin wings.
- Ultra-thin design
- 50 oz-in torque rating
- Durable metal gears
- Size Category
- Thin wing servo (10mm thick) for sailplanes and small electric aircraft
- 47 oz-in (3.4kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 50 oz-in (3.6 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- 0.11 sec/60° @ 4.8V; 0.09 sec/60° @ 6.0V
- 1.08 in (27.4mm)
- 0.39 in (10mm)
- 1.07 in (27.2mm)
- 0.5 oz (14.5g)
- Bushing Or Bearing
- Motor Type
- Connector Type
- Z connector
- Gear Type